Welcome to my blog. I find most of my recipes from Pintrest.com but I have some in my back pocket from my mom and those who gave me recipe's over the years. Hope this becomes a good resource for good easy cookin!
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Easy Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup
I found this recipe while craving rotisserie chicken... it's my favorite chicken. Chicken out of a can...bleh.... I changed a few things but I think it came out wonderfully and easier to follow then the "Quick and Easy Chicken Noodle Soup" recipe that got a 4 1/2 stars out of 5. The veggies are still a little firm in this recipe, the way I like it! My hubby says it's his new favorite-hard to compete with his mom's recipe. Original recipe says it serves 6. I would double the recipe and have too much then too little. Leftovers? Heck yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment