Welcome to my blog. I find most of my recipes from Pintrest.com but I have some in my back pocket from my mom and those who gave me recipe's over the years. Hope this becomes a good resource for good easy cookin!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Easy Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies (Cake Mix)

Pretty dang easy and yummy to boot!



(I know my camera bites....) There are better pictures on the link below.

1 Devil's Food Cake Mix
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs
1 pkg Andes Mints

Preheat oven to 350. Mix cake mix, oil, and eggs together. Dough will be thick. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheet. I line my baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. I pack my dough and push the top a little flat so it's easier to spread the melted mints later. The cookie looks better too. Bake for 6-9 minutes. I bake mine for 6 minutes because it's really easy to over bake them. Take cookies out of the oven and place Andes mints on top of each cookie. Put cookies back in the oven for 5 additional minutes. Take a spoon and smooth out each mint like frosting. Optional: sprinkles. I used green and red sprinkles on mine for a holiday flare.

Original Recipe:
http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2011/04/andes-mint-cookies.html?showComment=1323739192245#c8874412180426553846

No comments:

Post a Comment